Sophia van de Geer
- Woodgrove High School
- Going to flight school to become a pilot
- For me, being a REVEL gymnast is like being a part of a family. A family that cares for one another and strives to pull out the best in each of us every single practice.
- My favorite memory at REVEL Gymnastics was this year during states when all of our levels in our session got first place!
- Clarke County High School
- Going to college to become an ultrasound technician
- Being a REVEL gymnast is like being a part of a family. The team and coaches will always be there when you need and they will never let you give up on what you aspire to achieve.
- My favorite memory at REVEL Gymnastics was when I landed my front tuck, front tuck on the floor. Coach M told me that I got so high in the air that she could stand under me. She told me that I have springs in my legs. It felt relieved to get back the skill that I had lost.
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by FreeLogoServices.com